Employee Enengagement is what leads to extraordinary effort, when someone wants to go that extra mile, resulting in positive financial results.
- Companies in the top quartile of engagement, score 50 % higher total shareholder return than the average company.
- Engaged employees have 18 % higher productivity and 60 % higher quality than underengaged employees.
- Companies with highly engaged employees score between 12% and 34 % higher satisfaction ratings.
- Managers focusing on people’s strengths have 61 % engaged and 1 % actively disengaged employees
- Managers focusing on people’s weaknesses have 45% engaged and 22% actively disengaged employees
- Engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave an organization
- Engagement + Empowerment +Energy results in sustainable engagement.
- Biworldworldwide.com 2014
- Worldwide, 13% of Employees Are Engaged at Work – gallup , Oct 2013
- How Employees’ Strengths Make Your Company Stronger -Gallup -Oct 2013
- HBR guide to giving Effective Feedback