As the traditional role of HR continuous to evolve, one thing is clear- HR wants a more strategic role directly related to the business. That was the key finding of a study by BambooHR, which polled HR professionals to gauge how they think they should be spending their time, versus how they think how they should be spending their time.
The report measured on how they rank the activities that threat their productivity.
- 29 % reported employee management as biggest perceived threat to productivity
- 71% confirmed that it was employee management issues
- 54% confirmed that it were company compliance issues
- 42% confirmed that it was on recruiting
- 40% would like to have more training on workforce planning
- 34% would like to have more training on professional development
- 32% would like to have more training on overseeing company culture