The Myth: I visited the campus for the tour before, therefore I don’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even if you’ve visited campus, it’s helpful to check out as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Exactly what a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard that they’re part of the Trojan Family and today its time for students to result in the important decision of where you should head to college. At USC, we have many programs for students getting one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April if they went on a tour their junior or year that is senior. But, it could absolutely be worth your time to see campus in the context as an admitted student. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Could I see myself here? What information do I need to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an admitted student is a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is completely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to take a serious and close look. Where would we be living? Who does be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We possibly may be visiting a populous city near you! We realize that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but you want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, therefore I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring admit, so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a number of the pupils to the autumn semester, springtime admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do it is done by us? Well, every year we know there are going to be students making in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and we can never ever admit all of the wonderful students whom connect with USC. So spring admission allows us to admit more of this incredible students we wish at USC because we all know we will have more room available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as any other Trojan, and we would like them at USC as just about any Trojan. Visiting USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease to the college transition by taking classes at a community college that is local. You’ll explore the global world through a study abroad system. You may also take a break from the grind and enjoy a few months off of college!
You should visit our internet site at www.usc.edu/springadmit if you haven’t done so currently. You will find plenty of information about the resources we https://shmoop.pro/as-you-like-it-by-william-shakespeare-points-to-ponder/ have for our spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
If you’re a spring admit, please know you are an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. If you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or perhaps a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For people of you have got already been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the steps that are next be in the event that you are admitted, this web site’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. What this means is, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1stst, you have two days to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA as well as the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We usually do not wish your capacity to agree to USC become held up by educational funding. The earlier we have these documents, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the higher the possibilities. You can submit your housing application prior to the commitment deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, so do not forget to check those options as well.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You will receive an email using the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, our company is always ready to help. So if you’d like anything, please just call us!